1. Hanlons Brewery will not sell or deliver alcohol to persons under 18 years of age.
2. All products are subject to availability. In the event that an item is out of stock, and cannot be delivered within that timescale, we will contact you to discuss the situation before processing the order.
3. Hanlons Brewery will only deliver to addresses within Mainland UK.
4. Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours Monday to Friday with an estimated delivery time of 2-4 working days from when you place the order.
5. Please use the comments box during the order process to notify us of any important delivery information, i.e. a safe place a parcel can be left, or a nominated neighbour or work address for the parcel delivery.
6. Where Bank or Public Holidays occur delivery will be delayed.
7. Sometimes for reasons beyond our control our chosen courier may not be able to deliver within the specified time frame therefore if you are ordering for a special date or event then please order as far in advance as possible leaving time for any possible delay in delivery.
8. Hanlons Brewery cannot be held responsible for, and cannot accept the return and refund of deliveries that do not arrive on time due to the fault of the courier.
9. Hanlons Brewery must be notified immediately of any breakages, shortfalls or missing deliveries.
1. Full Payment must be made prior to dispatch of the products, by credit / debit card (we accept all major debit/credit cards, but unfortunately we cannot accept Diners Club).
2. In the event of non-authorisation of payment by your card issuer we will contact you by telephone or email. We cannot accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
3. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system.
4. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery charges.
You confirm that the credit/debit card being used for any transaction is yours. Please do not send us payment information using email.
5. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to, or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
1. By using a specialist delivery service and packing our beers carefully in thick boxes, we have tried to ensure that your purchases arrive in the same condition they left us. However, breakages may occasionally happen; similarly, goods may occasionally be faulty.
2. If you are not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, we must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of order and the damaged or faulty goods should be returned within 7 days.
3. A credit for the goods will be made within 14 days, or replacements dispatched within 3 working days of receipt of these good.